1. This competition is open to the general public. Anyone is able to submit photos. Only one photo per location per person.
2. To enter the Art Everywhere US contest, snap a selfie with an Art Everywhere US advertising display and post on Twitter or Instagram using the #ArtEverywhereUS hashtag. Photos must be posted to a public account.
3. Copyright in the image remains with the user, but by submitting photographs the user agrees that Art Everywhere US has the right to use it in any future publicity material (print or electronic) without payment, subject to crediting you. This includes the right to permit use of the image by third parties solely for the purpose of promoting Art Everywhere US.
4. Art Everywhere US reserves the right to change the aforementioned terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. It is the public's responsibility to check these terms and conditions for changes.
5. Please do not submit photographs of children unless you have expressly gained the written permission of their parent or guardian. Images that we consider offensive or inappropriate will be reported and/or taken down.
6. The competition will run from Monday, August 4, 8 AM EST to Sunday, August 31, 2014, 11:59 PM EST. Ten (10) winners will be selected and notified by September 4, 2014.
8. Each winner will receive an out of home advertising poster featuring one of the Art Everywhere US artworks
9. Art Everywhere US will contact the 10 winners via direct message on Twitter or Instagram to gain proper contact information. Each winner must respond within 48 hours to claim his/her prize.